worked on the Mac :P

Asukaly
i have been using nPOP(Q) for 10 years on windows os/PPC/Hand Held PC and now on iPhone,

until last week i have been used Windows XP via VMware on my Mac just for the nPOP, and  now i need to say good by windows and hello Mac!
(sorry i am Japanese and my english is not so well :P)

but i couldn't find any other email app better than nPOP, then tried to find way to use nPOP on my Mac unless using VMWare.

Finally i could got it with application "Wine and Wine Bottle" to enable windows exe on mac without VMware,

Also only nPOPuk can show Japanese/Chinese also Vietnamese characters properly.
any other versions of nPOP could not.

i guess the guy it could done was not only me, but i am so happy to get it on my mac.
and special thanks for the nPOPuk!!!

nPOPuk on my Mac!

Re: worked on the Mac :P

Geoffrey