Re: re: Re: possibility to contain passwordincleartextinnPOPuk.ini???

Re: re: Re: possibility to contain passwordincleartextinnPOPuk.ini???

Glenn@nPOPuk
Administrator
On 2016/03/16 00:57, the following characters came from the keyboard of "PAvlo [via nPOPuk Forum]" <[hidden email]>:

> 10000 it's for example...
> I just simply wanted to say that, periodically i have new username/password
> pairs which i must chek for new mails!
> That's all. not spamming, not cracking.

So why not just make one nPOPuk account for each username/password pair? I have 20+ accounts configured in mine. Then you don't need the separate file of username/password, nor the technology to automatically edit the .ini files.

Glenn

Re: re: Re: possibility to contain passwordincleartextinnPOPuk.ini???

PAvlo
I will do so. It will be easier. Thanks all!!!