Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments fromthemain window.

Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments fromthemain window.

Glenn@nPOPuk
Administrator
On 2020/01/30 05:56, the following characters came from the keyboard of "fromatoz [via nPOPuk Forum]" <[hidden email]>:

> Glenn,
>
> Thanks for your answer. I really appreciate it and totally understand what
> you're saying but ... MY main window shows me the whole message right in the
> preview pane :-) That's why it never came to me to double click an email and
> open it in the mail view window ... No need for it. Today was the first time
> I double clicked, and I'm using nPop for sooo many years now ...
>
> So, in short, the option in the main window would spare me a few clicks,
> that's all.
>
> Not a big deal anyway. I'm happy :-)

Ha ha... I never use the previeww pane... and even forgot it existed! I like to see a bigger list of messages, in a small window overall. Then I use the mail view window (which I have as a somewhat larger window) to read messages. I guess the preview pane and the mail view are an example of features in two places, though.... which lends a little support to your desire to save attachments from the main window... since the message is visible there.

Glenn

Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments fromthemain window.

fromatoz
Glenn@nPOPuk wrote
Ha ha... I never use the previeww pane... and even forgot it existed!
That's so funny. F8 does the "magic", btw ;-)

I guess the preview pane and the mail view are an example of features in two places, though....
Yes, "Mark as read" and "Mark as unread" is another example of features in two places. Makes sense to me.