Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments from themain window.

Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments from themain window.

Glenn@nPOPuk
Administrator
On 2019/12/29 13:43, the following characters came from the keyboard of "fromatoz [via nPOPuk Forum]" <[hidden email]>:

> thanks for your answer. and sorry for my posting to be unclear and
> misleading.
>
> to download the whole e-mail *within* npop is perfectly fine for me.
>
> but it would be great to right click the mail and then be able to choose
> "save attachments" (as an addition to "delete attachments", as the op said).
>
> i am using npop as a pre-view mail-client. mails that are of no interest i
> delete on the spot and don't download them to my main (local) mail
> application (which is "Becky!", a japanese piece of software).
>
> in many cases i receive e-mails where the important part is not the text in
> the body of the mail but the attachment. so i'd prefer to be able to save
> the attachment and then delete the mail.
>
> wouldn't that be possible?
>
> thank you!

So when looking at the downloaded email, in that windows, in its View Menu, a Save Attach. It sounds like what you want, to me.

Glenn

Re: Feature suggestion: Save attachments from themain window.

fromatoz
Glenn@nPOPuk wrote
So when looking at the downloaded email, in that windows, in its View Menu, a Save Attach. It sounds like what you want, to me.
yes, exactly.